Christmas Disco – Things to Know
We are so excited to welcome everyone to the Christmas Disco! The Lakers have worked closely with the school to develop a system that will ensure everyone’s safety and a smooth transition between the two discos. First, some things to note.
- Due to child safeguarding procedures, parents/carers will not be permitted to remain at the disco with their child/children. If your child/children will not enter the disco on their own, they will not be able to attend.
- Parents/carers will not be permitted to wait in the school for the disco to finish.
- Please be prompt – we have over 150 students attending and only 15 minutes between each event.
- Children will enter through the main entrance
- There will be tables in the hall – one for each year. Please approach the appropriate table and sign your child/children in for the disco.
- Please indicate who will be collecting your child/children at the end and provide contact details. Due to GDPR, we cannot use the school’s registered contact details.
- Parents/Carers are not allowed to enter the disco due to safeguarding
- After signing in, parents/carers will leave through the side door into the car park
- Parents/Carers will enter through the main entrance
- Please state whom you are collecting when you arrive
- Then continue to the hall to collect your child/children and then sign them out on the master list.
- Parents/Carers and children will leave through the hall door.
A lot of thought and discussion has gone into this process. This is the best option to ensure safety of everyone. Lakeside Primary Academy and the Lakers appreciate your support in following this process. Please contact the school if you have any questions.