Wellbeing at Lakeside
At Lakeside we believe that emotional well-being is central to a child’s healthy development, and we aim to ensure our pupils are academically strong and emotionally resilient.
At our school we:
- Help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- Help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- Help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- Promote self esteem and enure children know that they count
- Help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks.
Assistant Head teacher and SENCO